Welcome to Dr Good.com
Welcome to the website of Dr. Lisa Good, Naturopathic Physician. Dr. Good provides naturopathic care for the entire family. She treats a variety of acute and chronic conditions, and is committed to helping people realize their health potential.
For those that are new to naturopathic medicine, or would like more information about how Dr. Good practices, she offers free 15 minute information sessions, please don't hesitate to contact her.
Dr. Good treats a variety of conditions including:
- Immune System conditions (allergies, asthma, colds/flu’s, auto-immune conditions, and other infections)
- Digestive concerns (IBS, crohn’s, ulcerative colitis, heart burn, ulcers, constipation, diarrhea, reflux, food allergies)
- Gynecological and hormonal conditions (PMS, infertility, painful periods, menopause, fibroids, PCOS, endometriosis, thyroid disorders, adrenal fatigue)
- Cardiovascular issues (hypertension, high cholesterol)
- Skin conditions (eczema, acne, psoriasis, fungal infections, aging)
- Musculoskeletal concerns (sports injuries, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia)
- Metabolic concerns (obesity, diabetes, toxicity)
"The Doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease." Thomas Edison